Who We Serve
Better Outcomes for All
As the first commercial pathology lab with proprietary AI algorithms and diagnostic modules of clinical utility, our approach to pathology and diagnostics enables benefits far beyond those of traditional workflows.
The PreciseDx® platform enables individualized treatment plans and supports improved patient outcomes.
- It is important to have a complete understanding of your breast cancer diagnosis provided by your oncologist and pathologist.
- Knowing the chance of having your cancer spread requires important information including the stage and size of your tumor as well as the tumor grade – which is how the cells look under a microscope.
- Features such as breast cancer grade are frequently used to inform genomic tests which help in treatment decisions.
For providers, PreciseDx delivers highly accurate risk profiles, enables diagnostic precision, reduces error rates, and decreases costs.
- The ability to have a more accurate and outcome-defined breast cancer grade should prove beneficial when defining a recurrence risk and appropriate treatment plan.
- Relying on the H&E stained tissue section and standard clinical variables provides a very accessible and easily interpretable assay for patient engagement.
- The assay is designed to support the initial pathology assessment and decision processes associated with genomic testing such as Oncotype DX® and MammaPrint.
By providing accurate risk profiles for each individual patient, PreciseDx enables decreased costs for payers.
- Early stage risk assessment should aid in refining patient-specific treatment plans, improve outcomes, and ultimately reduce overall costs.
- More accurate and accessible risk assessment tools that rely on existing diagnostic materials and clinical data will help prioritize the use of genomic assays and alleviate upfront costs associated with the initial diagnosis and management of patients with breast cancer.
- Improving upon diagnostic standards should prove efficacious in identifying the right treatment plan for the right patient, impacting on overall health care costs.
The PreciseDx AI platform is available for biopharmaceutical research and development, enabling researchers to leverage AI insights and data derived from high-volume, well-annotated study populations.
- Introducing the concept of global tissue phenotyping through the deployment of the Morphology Feature Array presents an opportunity to address specific questions in both the pre-clinical and advanced trial setting.
- Harnessing the power of AI-image analysis to quantify and define lymphocyte density, regional distribution, and association with immunologic characterization has the potential to change our current understanding on how check-point inhibitors work.
- Generating thousands of features across multiple disease processes and integrating these elements with genomic signatures should provide an untapped resource for biomarker discovery and potential novel therapeutics.